sort test
Ahmed Sharaf
2011-07-19 16:27:28 UTC
Hello,

Which part of the assignment is sort testing? I.e what needs to be
implemented in order for this test to pass?
cs350
2011-07-19 21:41:19 UTC
If you are running sort by itself, it just requires TLB management and
on-demand page loading. It was used as a general single-process test in
the past, but may not be used that way this term.

-Alex
Greg Wang
2011-07-20 22:16:46 UTC
When I run the sort test, I got vm_fault with address 0x0 and
VM_FAULT_WRITE.
Why ever the program is trying to write to a NULL address?

"cs350" ???? news:***@linux006.student.cs.uwaterloo.ca...

Mark Tse
2011-07-21 16:19:47 UTC
Hey

Not sure if it'll help, but I know we were having this problem
ourselves, and it was because we didn't setup the initial parameters
correctly for md_usermode().